Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Required and 0-2 years of experience.
Jewish Federation in the Heart of New Jersey is searching for a marketing & communications associate with skills and experience in digital marketing and visual content creation -- to develop, update, deploy, measure, and archive deliverables advancing the engagement, branding, promotion, and fundraising needs of Jewish Federation in the Heart of NJ based near East Brunswick, NJ.
The successful candidate will be proficient in most of the following:
• business use of social media channels, such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and You Tube, among others
• web content management and SEO
• email marketing via Constant Contact or MailChimp
• Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat; Premiere Pro or other video editing platforms a plus
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• writing clear, concise, persuasive copy for print, digital, and spoken presentation with excellent grammar and proofreading skills
• managing print production
• live audio and video capture and projection skills a plus
• bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• ability to be hands-on in a dynamic fast-paced environment
• strong collaborator, cross-functional, strategic, and creative
• knowledge of or ability to quickly learn about Jewish culture, community, holidays, concerns
• ability to life, carry, and set-up event signage